Building a retreat is much better than just making one.
Mountain retreat, cabin at the lake or dream home, nothing provides rustic charm and curb appeal like a log home. Thanks to YellaWood® brand log cabin siding, having your own private escape is easier than you think. Milled from Southern Yellow Pine for the authentic look of a full-log home, log cabin siding can be used in new construction or in remodeling to transform an existing structure into a rustic log home.
- Provides authentic log cabin look
- Shiplap provides increased strength and stability
- Treated with micronized copper preservative (above ground applications)
- Long-term protection against rot, fungal decay and termites
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Environmentally preferable treatment process
- Stress groove helps minimize twisting and cupping
- Available untreated
- Dimensions: 2x8"
- Lengths: 12' and 16'
Product availability varies by region.