MasterDeck™ Pressure Treated Decking
MasterDeck™ brand products take quality to a whole new level.
Backed by a lifetime limited warranty, MasterDeckTM boards are proven to protect against rot, decay and termite attack while providing stronger support in between joists. Each board is selected for both strength and appearance with small knots and virtually no bark edges. Available with a factory-applied water repellent and in KDAT (kiln dried after treatment).
- Lighter, more natural appearance that’s easier to paint or stain
- Hand-selected and re-graded for appearance
- High-quality grade (#1 and better) for superior strength
- 2x6 boards provide strong support between joists and are milled to remove unsightly grade stamps
- Available with a factory-applied water repellent
Depending on your location, MasterDeckTM is available in a variety of beautiful profiles:
- Radius-milled: Radius-milled edges provide a beautiful appearance and more comfort of step.
- Twin Stress Relief Grooves: In addition to radius-milled edges, features twin stress relief grooves on the bottom of each board to help reduce the natural tendency of wood to cup.
- Florida-Style Stress Relief Groove: A single, shallow and wide groove on the bottom of each board helps reduce the natural tendency of wood to cup, and the radius-milled edges provide a beautiful finish.
- Conyers-Style: This beautiful deck board is virtually clear of knots and also doubles as a handrail as the stress groove on the bottom perfectly fits a 2x2 baluster or spindle.