RainWood® Pressure Treated Decking
Better make it beautiful because with this kind of built-in protection, it's going to last.
RainWood® brand products are treated with the same micronized copper preservative used in YellaWood® brand products. But we take it a step further and apply a water repellent during the process. This assures water resistance on all four sides of the board, providing protection to the sides typically missed by a brush or spray-on repellents applied after installation. It also means you don’t have to worry about applying a water repellent to your project after it’s been installed. You’re free to enjoy it from day one and don't need to worry about applying a water repellent until next year.
- Minimizes cracking, warping and twisting due to swelling and shrinking from weather cycles
- Made from premium quality, select grades of lumber
- More water repellent protection than typical brush-on treatments
- No need to apply water repellent after installation. Enjoy your deck immediately
- Lifetime limited warranty against rot, fungal decay and termite attack
- 5/4x6" Premium Radius Edge Decking (RED)
- 2x4" #1
- 2x6" #1
Product availability varies by region.